Columbia Sportswear Ashlane Low Hiking Shoes Lt Grey/Patina -
When you are deep into the trail the last thing you need are sore feet that do not want to go any further. With a pair of Columbia Ashlane Low Hiking Shoes, never worry about sore feet again. With Contour Comfort design, these shoes are the most comfortable around. Do not worry about sweaty feet either as the suede and breathable mesh upper helps keep feet cool and dry and odors away. Also, never lose your grip again with the Omni-Grip advanced traction rubber compound.
- Techlite molded material for lightweight cushioning and comfort
Support and Cushioning:
- Removable contoured single-density EVA footbed, which provides cushioning, comfort, and support
- Exposed shank providing torsional rigidity and support
- Suede and breathable mesh upper
- Contour Comfort 1D (single density) with AgION anti-odor treatment
Traction and Grip:
- Nonmarking Omni-Grip advanced traction rubber compound with a stable hiking design for ultimate traction on any terrain
- Rubberized print toe overlay for abrasion resistance
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
From the canyons in Southern Utah to the granite of Northern California, the Ashlane Low is your all-around trail companion.