Columbia Sportswear Baselayer Midweight Top -
Layer the Columbia Baselayer Midweight Top under your softshell, fleece, or insulated ski jacket, and swing your skis onto your shoulder. The crew neck on this top means there aren't any chafing zippers or rubbing buttons to deal with under your layers.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Ergonomic seaming improves freedom of movement.
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- 86% polyester, 14% elastane.
- Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
Lining and Layers:
- A form fit so you can layer easily on top
- Omni-Heat reflective dots line the inside in the places where you need the most warmth
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining boosts body heat retention while maintaining breathability.
- Performance fit keeps everything tight to the body for maximum support during rigorous activity.
- Omni-Wick treatment in high-sweat zones so you won't feel soggy after a black-diamond run
- Underarm and side inserts feature Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology to move and disperse sweat away from the body
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective system reflects and retains body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
- Spandex for stretch and improved mobility
- US shipments only
- Antimicrobial application minimizes odor and prevents bacterial growth.
- Antimicrobial treatment helps fight the funk
What’s next to your skin sets the stage for your comfort: don’t mess around. Developed with top physiologists, Columbia’s new baselayer series offers maximum warmth, minimum weight, and zoned performance for optimal comfort. Our bodymapped design keeps you warm and dry in all the right spots by placing Omni-Heat® reflective dots in zones that need warmth most, and Omni-Wick™ in high-perspiration zones for maximum moisture transmission. Antimicrobial treatment keeps the fabric feeling (and smelling) fresh during high-exertion activities. Highly stretchable, with flat-lock stitching to avoid chafing and raglan sleeves for extended range of motion, this midweight top sets you up for success.
•Fabric: 86% polyester/14% elastane.
Sierra Trading Post
Columbia Sportswear's midweight base layer top is ideal for cold weather aerobic activities, balancing moisture-wicking Omni-Wick inserts and Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology.
You think you're ready to conquer those frigid alpine ascents armed with nothing more than a gnarled walking stick and a pile of gumption? Awesome! Before you go, though, consider a Columbia base layer in case it's a little bit chillier than you expect.