Columbia Sportswear Insect Blocker II Shirt -
You won't need to slather your girl with insect repellent before she heads out to play when she has on the Columbia Girl's Insect Blocker II Long-Sleeve Shirt. Its built-in Insect Blocker technology (made from a synthetic form of natural insect repellent found in chrysanthemums) keeps the buzzers at bay so she can run and play without turning into dinner for a hundred hungry bugs.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% polyester.
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Polyester fabric with Omni-Wick tech quickly pulls moisture away from her skin to keep her comfy on hot days when she will probably work up a sweat
- Insect Blocker treatment repels a wide variety of biting insects. The synthetic deterrent is embedded directly into the fabric and protects for 70 washings.
- Double Knit mesh fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Contoured sleeve hems with thumbholes give your hands extra coverage and keep your sleeves in place
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Omni-Wick technology actively breathes and pulls sweat away from your body to keep you dry and cool
- Insect Blocker technology uses naturally occurring chemicals to ward off biting insects
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 provides premium protection from the sun
- Inect-Blocker tech uses a synthesized version of natural plant extracts that repel bugs
- US shipments only
- Contoured cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage.
Sierra Trading Post
Keep the kids cool, dry and protected during a day in the great outdoors with Columbia Sportswear's Insect Blocker II shirt. It's made of lightweight, moisture-wicking Double Knit mesh fabric with Insect Blocker bug repellent technology and Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection.
Rocky Mountain Trail
Don't let those mosquitos eat her up... this shirt will impress you.
Built to protect vulnerable skin in hot, buggy climates, this lightweight, stretchable, and sweat-wicking long sleeve features UPF 50 sun protection and Insect Blocker® technology to keep biting bugs away.
The Insect Blocker II L/S Top keeps buggy invaders at bay so you can actually enjoy being outside.