Columbia Sportswear Cathedral Peak Vest -
A versatile, core-warming layering piece, the Columbia Sportswear Men's Tall Cathedral Peak II Fleece Vest is crafted from a rich 250g fleece that's warm without being overly thick. Wear it over work clothes when you're heading for happy hour, with a t-shirt during a chilly mountain ramble, or layered over a sweater around the campfire - this fleece vest does it all! And, with the great colors and even better price, you may want to consider snagging two, so you can leave one at the weekend cabin.
- Columbia Cathedral Peak II Fleece Vest in men's tall sizes features handwarmer pockets and clean, straightforward styling
- 250g polyester fleece offers lightweight warmth under a variety of conditions
- Polyester filament fleece warms your core
- 100% polyester 250g MTR fleece is quick drying and pill resistant for warmth and comfort
- Double-thick stand-up collar for additional protection around the neck
- Zip-closed hand pockets
- Zippered pocket secures important items
- 2 zippered front pockets
Get back to basics with the Columbia Men`s Cathedral II Vest. This vest is simply made with polyester filament fleece that keeps your core warm and feels great to the touch. The interior has security pockets for your wallet and keys if you want to ski and snowboard with this as a mid-layer.
• Zippered security pockets store your wallet and keys
REI (2013) (closeout)
A popular classic, the men's tall-size Columbia Cathedral Peak II Fleece Vest warms your core during hiking and other outdoor activities, and feels good around the house, too.
Berg's Ski Shop
Every winter wardrobe needs at least one basic fleece, and the Cathedral Peak makes a serious bid to be yours. Fleece vests are nice core warming layering pieces, or take a touch off the chill when worn as a outer layer over a base-layer, mid-layer, or casual wear. The 360 g fleece is warm without being overly thick, and with so many colors to choose from, you may want to consider snagging two so you can leave one at the weekend cabin.