Columbia Sportswear Descender -
Columbia Sportswear's Descender shoes combine the casual aesthetics of a soft suede upper with the proven performance of an Omni-Grip high-traction rubber outsole and TechLite shock attenuation in the heel.
- Lightweight, minimal suede upper with contrast stripes and stitching details
- Single-density Techlite foam midsole
- Compression-molded midsole features a stabilizing TPU shank
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded, EVA-cushioned insole
- TechLite heel and tongue for support and comfort
- Closed mesh upper micro-suede overlays and webbing
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip sticky rubber compound forefoot for maximum traction on rock and other hard surfaces
- Omni-Grip high-traction rubber compound for sure footing on varied terrain
- Reinforced toe and heel guards
- Back carabineer loop
- US shipments only
- Internal TPU shank for torsion control
- Lightweight, packable design
What goes up must come down, a task the multi-sport Columbia Descender Shoe is well suited for.
Keep time in the comfort and everyday style of the Descender.
Three hand movement.
Band made of rubber.
Stainless steel buckle closure.
Water resistant to 50 meters.