Columbia Sportswear Drainmaker II -
For the lightweight comfort of a running shoe with the quick-dry capabilities of a water shoe, you'll love the fully drainable Columbia Drainmaker™ II hybrid shoe. This men's athletic water shoe features a breathable, open-cell mesh with a durable TPU toe cap. The Techlite™ midsole boasts built-in drainage ports in the heel and forefoot to allow water to instantly escape. Wet/dry traction in the Columbia Drainmaker™ II sneaker is assured by a siped, non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsole for sure footing on slick surfaces.
- Active fit allows plenty of movement without being baggy
- Techlite midsole features a larger number of drainage ports than its predecessor in the forefoot and heel for optimal drainage properties, allowing to drain 33% faster.
- Polyester and spandex blend stretches four ways for high-seas action and dries quickly for all-day comfort
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightly cushioned footbed is fully drainable.
- Breathable, single layer mesh upper offers superior ventilation and drainage.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort and performance.
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip rubber outsole with siped lugs provides increased traction on wet surfaces.
- Zippered security pocket secures essentials
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection helps keep you safe when the sun is high
- Translucent TPU toe cap provides extra durability.
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency helps keep you dry when things get damp
Pull on the Columbia Men's DrainMaker II Short and beat the heat by jumping into the lake, riding that waves, or running rivers. This short stretches for high-action in any activity and dries in a flash so you don't get the chills or turn into a prune. Omni-Shade sun protection keeps harmful rays at bay, and Omni-Shield repellency helps fend off stray droplets.
The Columbia® Drainmaker™ II is an athletic-inspired water shoe that lets you spend the day in, on, or around the water with its durability and quick-draining capabilities keeping you in total comfort.
Techlite™ midsole features a larger number of drainage ports than its predecessor in the forefoot and heel for optimal drainage properties, allowing to drain 33% faster.
Omni-Grip® rubber outsole with siped lugs provides increased traction on wet surfaces.