Columbia Sportswear Drainmaker II -
The Columbia Drainmaker II Water Shoe for Women has bigger, more numerous drainage ports in the heel and forefoot, so it drains water 33% faster than its predecessor. Siped lugs on the outsole increase traction on wet surfaces. This is an ideal lightweight, quick-drying shoe for staying safe and comfortable during extended waterside activities.
Support and Cushioning:
- Techlite midsole cushions foot with lightweight support
- Lightly cushioned footbed is fully drainable.
- Internal synthetic frame supports foot for high performance
- Omni-Grip non-marking Wet Grip rubber with full-length siped lugs gives you sure footing on wet, slick surfaces
- Wt. 8.6 oz. / 246 g (size 7, 1/2 pair).
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort and performance.
Lining and Layers:
- Lightweight, single-layer open mesh breathes, dries quickly, and drains for optimal comfort in wet conditions
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports.
- Techlite midsole provides superior cushioning and high energy return.
- Techlite midsole features a larger number of drainage ports than its predecessor in the forefoot and heel for optimal drainage properties, allowing to drain 33% faster.
- Breathable, single layer mesh upper offers superior ventilation and drainage.
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip traction rubber outsole is siped with lugs for traction in wet conditions
- US shipments only
- Protective, TPU toecap
- Gusseted tongue
- Translucent TPU toe cap provides extra durability.
Don't be confined to dry land; run amok in the mud, on trails under waterfalls, and through riverbeds in the lightweight-mesh Columbia Women's Drainmaker II Water Shoe. A drainable upper and sole, plus a supportive frame and sticky sole make this soggy world feel wonderful.
With the Columbia Drainmaker II in your adventure arsenal, water will never stand in the way of a good trek again! This fully drainable hybrid water shoe is capable of performing in and out of the water and has the comfort of a running shoe. It features a mesh upper with a drainable footbed and a Techlite™ midsole with drainage ports in the heel and forefoot. A siped, lugged Omni-Grip™ Wet-Grip outsole provides extra traction on wet surfaces.
Sierra Trading Post
Columbia Sportswear Drainmaker II water shoes improve on the lightweight original design with larger ports to drain water faster and an internal frame system for extra support.
With bigger, more numerous drainage ports in the heel and forefoot, the Columbia Drainmaker II water shoe drains water 33% faster than its predecessor. Add siped lugs for increased traction on wet surfaces and new internal frame support and you’ve got an ideal lightweight, quick-drying shoe for staying safe and comfortable during extended waterside activities.
Spend your day in, on, or around the water with the durable and quick-draining Columbia® Drainmaker™ II water shoe keeping you in total comfort.
Cushioned footbed is fully drainable.
Techlite™ midsole features a larger number of drainage ports than its predecessor in the forefoot and heel for optimal drainage properties, allowing to drain 33% faster.
Omni-Grip® rubber outsole with siped lugs provides increased traction on wet surfaces.
The Columbia Drainmaker II is an athletic-inspired water shoe that lets you spend the day in, on, or around the water with its durability and quick-draining capabilities keeping you in total comfort.
Tackle your dry land and waterborne adventures in a pair of super-drainable and quick-drying hybrid shoes. The breathable single-layer mesh uppers facilitate fast evaporation, while the internal synthetic frames maintain side support and shape. Techlite® midsoles deliver comfortable, lightweight support. Outsoles feature Omni-Grip® nonmarking rubber and siped lugs for aggressive traction on wet surfaces. Imported.
Women’s sizes: 6-10 B width. Half sizes to 10.
Colors: Charcoal/Purple, Light Grey, Riptide, Sea Salt, Twilight.