Columbia Sportswear Tamiami II Shirt -
We don't need to tell you that a day on or near the water can be uncomfortable. Hot sun, humid air, and little shade are what you have to deal with, so trust the Columbia Women's Tamiami II Shirt to help you keep your cool.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- This Columbia Performance Fishing Gear (PFG) style is specifically designed to help keep anglers more comfortable and protected.
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Shirttail hemline with split side seams.
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- 100% polyester.
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh-lined vents at back promote air circulation and cooling.
- Omni-Wick technology draws moisture away from your skin to help speed up evaporation—leaves you dry and comfortable
- Vented design suits hot, humid climates especially around water
- Full snap-front closure.
- US shipments only
- Antimicrobial application minimizes odor and prevents bacterial growth.
- Omni-Shade sun protection technology helps reduce fatigue and dehydration associated with over-exposure
- Hook-and-loop Columbia patch rod holder tab at the left chest for hands-free convenience.
Sierra Trading Post
Not a second of daylight goes to waste with Columbia Sportswear's Tamiami ll fishing shirt -- it looks professional enough to wear in a casual office environment, but its performance is built for long days on the water!
Throw on the Tamiami™ II, cast your line, and reel in a big one.
This Columbia® Performance Fishing Gear™ (PFG) style is specifically designed to help keep anglers more comfortable and protected.
Omni-Shade™ UPF 40 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
Hook-and-loop Columbia® patch rod holder tab at the left chest for hands-free convenience.
Columbia’s lightest-weight fishing shirt offers lasting cool comfort and protection from the sun. Crafted of fast-drying, 100% polyester Omni-Wick® fabric for advanced evaporation and odor-fighting antimicrobial capability. Mesh-lined vents at the back shoulders keep cooling air circulating inside to enhance the breathable comfort. Omni-Shade® delivers a UPF rating of 40 to protect you from UV rays. Flattering feminine seams give this functional shirt a great look. Notched sleeves enhance mobility. Hidden zippered security pockets along the front seams keep small gear items within easy reach. Built-in rod holder. Imported.
Colors: Deep Ultramarine, Lemon Whip, Fossil, White, Geyser, Red Coral, White Cap, Berry Jam, Bright Rose, Vivid Blue, Razzle Circuit, Sunnyside.
Massey's Outfitters (closeout)
This light weight fishing shirt is designed to offer cool comfort and functionality over the long haul.Quick-drying fabric wicks moisture, offers outstanding sun protection, and has antimicrobial properties to keep it fresh and odor-free over multi-day trips. At the back shoulder, mesh-lined vents provide maximum airflow for breathable comfort. Constructed with feminine seaming, notched sleeves for enhanced mobility, and hidden zippered security pockets along the front seams to keep small gear within easy reach. Authentic fit.