Columbia Sportswear Peak Power Rain Shell -
The super-light, innovative, 3-layer Columbia Sportswear Peak Power Rain Shell is outfitted with Omni-Dry, Columbia Sportswear's highest level of waterproof-breathability. The ultralight laminate membrane is over 50% air, making this jacket insanely breathable and light. It features underarm vents that zip open to disperse excess heat, and two-way zipper pulls that allow you to customize the amount of ventilation. A lapel tab connector lets you completely unzip your jacket and then fasten it closed at the chest for max ventilation without flaps flopping around. A sticky, silicone treatment at each shoulder both protects against the abrasion of your pack straps and keeps them from slipping and sliding around. Laser-cut Invizzip zippers on the hand pockets are clean and discreet, and a waterproof front zipper provides added wet-stopping reinforcement.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof zipper with two-way zipper pulls.
- Two waterproof chest zip pockets and side pockets
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Laser-cut Invizzip zippers.
- Interior security pocket.
- Droptail hem
- Constructed of 100% polyester 3L 50 denier plain weave fabric.
- Ultralight Omni-Dry ultra breathable, waterproof fabric.
- Omni-Dry waterproof breathable membrane is 4x more breathable than Omni-Tech
- Underarm venting for air circulation during highly aerobic activities.
- Attached storm hood is helmet compatible
- Silicone shoulder print keeps pack straps from slipping
- Drop tail.
- US shipments only
- Avg. wt. 15 oz.
Sierra Trading Post
Fully waterproof and insanely breathable, Columbia Sportswear's Peak Power II shell jacket is loaded with other features that customize the jacket to the elements at hand: Underarm vents, two-way front zip, and lapel tab connector that lets you completely unzip your jacket and fasten it closed max ventilation.