Columbia Sportswear Convertible II Pants -
Simply put, the Columbia Convertible II pant is much more than just a pant. Tough, quick-drying 100% nylon ripstop provides UPF 15 sun protection. Zip-off legs convert this fishing pant to shorts with a 7.5” inseam. The partial-elastic waist expands and contracts as needed, ensuring excellent freedom of movement while still fitting just right. This performance package is finished off with a zip-closed security pocket to keep your wallet and keys safely stowed. Relaxed fit. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FM8075.
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh-lined hand pockets
- From Columbia Sportswear's Performance Fishing Gear line
- Quick-drying nylon fabric
- Zip-off legs easily convert pants into shorts
- Button waist closure, zip fly and belt loops
- Touch-fasten cargo pockets with drainage holes
- US shipments only
- Omni-Shade UPF15 sun protection helps block damaging UV rays
- D-ring on front belt loop
Sierra Trading Post
Adjusting to the wide range of temperatures during a full day of angling just got easier with Columbia Sportswear's PFG convertible pants, made of quick-drying nylon with Omni-Shade UPF 15 sun protection and zip-off pant legs that quickly convert the pants to shorts when the mercury rises.