Columbia Sportswear Ridge Run II Pants -
The Columbia Men`s Ridge 2 Run II Pants love snowy winter weather. The waterproof breathable Omni-Tech membrane and fully taped seams mean you stay dry throughout all the winter storms. Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining integrates tiny silver specks along the pant`s interior to retain warmth after the sun sets without adding any bulk to these pants. Articulated knees let you duck, bend, and cruise all over the ski resort with the freedom of movement you require, a modern classic fit leaves plenty of room for layers galore on seriously chilly ski days, and vented zippers in the legs let out some steam in case you get too hot. Internal leg gaiters keeps snow off your boots, and Columbia reinforced the cuff guards to increase durability and longevity. Stash your snacks in the cargo pockets.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Internal leg gaiter to keep snow out
- Omni-Tech waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane keeps water out and allows sweat to escape—you stay dry and comfortable; fully seam sealed to keep moisture out
- Zippered hand pockets, cargo pockets, back pockets
- Two touch-fasten flap back pockets
- 100% polyester Alpine Gradient Plaid Omni-Tech&#174
- Modern classic fit
- Adjustable waist tabs for a fine-tuned fit
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Heat thermal-reflective lining helps regulate your temperature with little silver dots by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates; allows sweat and excess heat to escape
- Inner-thigh zip venting helps regulate comfort level and release excess heat
- Leg venting zippers to release heat
- provides premium waterproof and breathable protection by keeping outside elements from getting in, while still allowing moisture vapors to move away from the skin.
- Adjustable waist tabs and belt loops
- US shipments only
- Reinforced cuff guard for durability
- Articulated knees for mountain moves
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective system reflects and retains your body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
- Legacy twill.
- Jacket connect tab.
Sierra Trading Post
Cold, wet, snowy winter weather will be on the run when you're wearing waterproof breathable Columbia Sportswear Ridge 2 Run II ski pants, featuring the extra warmth of an Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining.
Berg's Ski Shop
The Ridge 2 Run II pant is newly updated with an Omni-Heat™ Thermal Reflective lining, so it'll keep you an average of 20 percent warmer than other pants in its class. Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathability and fully taped seams keep you dry and comfortable - even when you're wading through thigh-deep powder to set the bootpack. The adjustable waist tabs and generous cut ensure a perfect fit no matter the waistline or amount of underlayering. Plus, heavy reinforcements on the inner bootcuffs refuse to be the victim of your razorsharp edges.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Brace yourself for hard-charging winter action with Columbia's Ridge 2 Run Pants—Omni-Tech protection and the Omni-Heat thermal-reflective lining will keep you dry and warm, while built-in gaiters, leg vents, and articulated knees enhance comfort and performance.
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% nylon twill; Lining: 100% polyester microtex.
Country of Origin: Imported
Ideal for staying dry and warm during winter weather activities, these versatile pants feature a waterproof-breathable, fully seam sealed exterior with a heat-keeping, thermo-regulating Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining