Columbia Sportswear Insect Blocker II Shirt -
Columbia Insect Blocker Long Sleeve Shirt for Women Features.
Columbia Insect Blocker Long Sleeve Shirt.
The Columbia Insect Blocker long sleeve shirt for women is perfect wear for your outdoor adventures. Featuring insect-blocker technology this shirt will ward off insects so you can travel all day long without the worry of bugs. Plus, the Columbia Insect Blocker long sleeve shirt for women have Omni-Shade UPF 50 for all day protection from those harmful UV rays. This product contains Omni-wick and breathable fabric, which pulls sweat away from your body allowing you to stay dry and comfortable on even the hottest of days. Never leave on an outdoor adventure without Columbia Insect Blocker Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Sun protection collar is designed to either stay down or be flipped up for extended coverage.
- Contoured collar and cuffs for extended coverage
- Sun protection collar ensures you don't end up with a burnt neck
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Four-way stretch and ergonomic seams for full mobility
- Zip-closed security pockets stash your cell or small valuables
- Zip neck
- Mesh pocket bags
- Snap pocket at lower right.
- Button flap chest pockets.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Shade technology (UPF-30-rated fabric) helps shield you from the sun's harmful rays
- 100% nylon Insect Blocker basketweave
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Insect Blocker treatment repels a wide variety of biting insects. The synthetic deterrent is embedded directly into the fabric and protects for 70 washings.
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology moves and disperses sweat away from the body for rapid evaporation
- Strategic venting ditches excess heat while you hike, backpack, or camp
- Rear vents increase airflow and cooling.
- Omni-Wick technology wicks moisture away from your skin so you stay dry, cool, and comfortable throughout your outdoor adventures
- Roll-up sleeves with button-tab sleeve holders help keep you cool on warm days
- Long sleeves boast a button tab roll up feature.
- US shipments only
- Full button-front closure.
- Insect Blocker technology repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges through 70 launderings
This sun-repelling, quick-wicking shirt features Insect Blocker technology to keep bugs at bay so you can stay cool, dry, protected and pest-free while you enjoy adventures in the great outdoors.
• Fabric: 100% nylon Insect Blocker basketweave
Fly fish, hike, backpack, and camp in ultimate comfort when you wear the Columbia Women's Insect Blocker Long-Sleeve Shirt. Its Insect Blocker technology keeps pesky flies at bay so you can enjoy the beautiful outdoors and drop the endless fly-swatting dance.
The versatile Insect Blocker L/S Shirt wards off insects, sweat, and the sun—all in one fell swoop!
Sierra Trading Post
Muggy, buggy and sunny days are so much more comfortable in the light and airy Columbia Sportswear Insect Blocker II shirt. Three Omni technologies repel bugs, block UV rays and wick moisture to keep you cool, dry and protected.