Columbia Sportswear Base Layer Bug Shield Top -
Mosquitoes harbor more than an excruciating pinprick-West Nile virus and malaria lurk deep within this summer pest. Don the Columbia Sportswear Women's Baselayer Bug Shield Long Sleeve Top and you'll be armed with a force field of protection against biting bugs. Thanks to advanced Omni-Wick technology, this Insect Blocker top is also outfitted with superior moisture processing to keep you dry and comfortable, and the sleek mini-mesh fabrication keeps the fresh air constantly flowing through. The ergonomic design includes a drop tail in back for crucial coverage at lower back when you're bending over, and raglan sleeves are both flattering and movement friendly. Antimicrobial properties keep odors in check, wear after wear.Insect Blocker provides effective, built-in, invisible protection against a variety of biting insects. It's odorless, and integrated directly into clothing, eliminating the need for sprays or lotions. Insect Blocker is so tightly bonded to fabric fibers that it retains its effectiveness through 70 washings. It's EPA registered without restriction so everyone can use it, including infants, toddlers and women who are pregnant or nursing. Insect Blocker keeps biting insects at bay, letting you enjoy the outdoors in peace.
- Breathable, antimicrobial fabric
- Constructed of 100% polyester two-tone mini mesh fabric.
- Mesh underarm and side panels feature Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology to moves and disperse sweat away from the body
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation wicks moisture, breathes, and is quick drying.
Weather and Wind:
- Insect Blocker technology keeps bugs at bay.
- US shipments only
- Insect Blocker technology helps keep biting insects away
- Droptail for extra coverage
- Spandex for stretch and improved mobility
Sierra Trading Post
Columbia Sportswear's base layer Bug Shield top does double-duty during tough workouts. Mesh panels with Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology keeps you dry, and Insect Blocker treatment helps keep mosquitoes and other biting insects at bay.