Columbia Sportswear Insect Blocker Shirt -
Ever wish you could raise a force field against nature's pesky little bugs and buzzers? Now you can. The Columbia Sportswear Men's Bug Shield Long Sleeve Shirt is a virtual trifecta of protective awesomeness. Insect Blocker technology keeps six-legged pests at bay, Omni-Shade offers UPF 30 sun protection, and Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology keeps you cool, dry, and collected - leaving you free to focus on the adventure at hand. All this perfect protection comes in a functional package, complete with strategic venting, convenient roll-up sleeves, and handy zip-closed security pockets for keeping valuables safe and sound.Insect Blocker provides effective, built-in, invisible protection against a variety of biting insects. It's odorless, and integrated directly into clothing, eliminating the need for sprays or lotions. Insect Blocker is so tightly bonded to fabric fibers that it retains its effectiveness through 70 washings. It's EPA registered without restriction so everyone can use it, including infants, toddlers and women who are pregnant or nursing. Insect Blocker keeps biting insects at bay, letting you enjoy the outdoors in peace.
- Sun protection collar.
- Spread collar.
- Contoured collar
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Ergonomic seaming
- Articulated side seams
- Hook-and-loop flap chest pockets.
- Mesh pocket bags
- Insect Blocker treatment repels a wide variety of biting insects. The synthetic deterrent is embedded directly into the fabric and protects for 70 washings.
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking micromesh fabric is ideal for workouts or rigourous play
- Shirttail hemline.
- Constructed of 100% nylon Bug Shield basketweave fabric.
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Contoured sleeve hem
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology moves and disperses sweat away from the body for rapid evaporation
- Back on-seam venting promotes cooling.
- Vented for air circulation during highly aerobic activities.
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation wicks moisture, breathes, and is quick drying.
- Long sleeves boast a button tab roll up feature.
- Long raglan sleeves won't restrict movement
- US shipments only
- Full-button front closure.
- Insect Blocker technology keeps bugs at bay.
Sierra Trading Post
Be it UV rays or the winged pests that plague us all, Columbia Sportswear's Insect Blocker shirt is amped up and ready to fight to the death, thanks to UPF 50 treatment and a bug-resistant fabric that doesn't mess around.
Featuring insect blocking technology along with wicking and sun protective capabilities, Columbia's Insect Blocker™ 1/2 Zip Long Sleeve takes you from the backcountry to the track and back home again, bite- and sunburn-free.
The versatile Insect Blocker L/S Shirt wards off insects, sweat, and the sun—all in one fell swoop!