Columbia Sportswear Grade Max Hooded Jacket -
The Grade Max Hooded Jacket one-ups one of Columbia's most versatile jackets by adding - you guessed it - a hood. Worn as a mid-layer or an outer layer, the Grade Max is super-warm, windproof, and ultra-breathable. If the temperature really takes a dive you can zip the Grade Max into one of Columbia's premium shells to make yourself a mega-uber parka.
- Omni-Shield fabrics dry 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics
- Wool, polyester, nylon blend for durability and moisture-wicking performance with Omni-Shield stain- and water-resistant finish
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates—20% warmer than other liners; allows sweat and excess heat to escape to keep you dry and comfortable
- Attached, three-piece hood with tricot lining and drawcord adjustments
Weather and Wind:
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists light rain and stains
- Zippered pockets keep your stuff inside, even when skiing, and keep cold air from entering
- YKK Vislon water-resistant, smooth-gliding zip front with interior wind flap
- Omni-Wind Block ultra-breathable membrane is windproof and water resistant
- Omni-Wind barrier for complete windproof protection (100% polyester barrier)
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange compatibility
- Omni-Shield resists all liquids below 170 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you dry and clothes from becoming stained
- US shipments only
- Adjustable touch-fasten cuffs
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Made with a water-resistant, sweater-soft blend of polyester and wool, the Grade Max Hooded Jacket features Columbia's Omni-Wind and Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining for windproof warmth.
Fiber Content: Shell: 43% wool, 39% polyester, 18% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester thermal reflective.
Country of Origin: Imported
Sierra Trading Post
Columbia Sportswear's Grade Max Omni-Heat hooded jacket scores an A+ for cold, windy weather protection. Under the wool-blend knit is the wind-stopping power of Omni-Wind Block and warmth-retaining Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining.