Columbia Sportswear Layer First Stripe Shirt -
Polished yet active, this stretch-infused long sleeve plays with thick and thin tonal stripes to mega-flattering effect. It’s a versatile shirt that layers over tanks and under sweaters with ease—featuring a sweat-wicking fabric with sun protection for ultimate comfort during adventures both near and far.
• Omni-Wick pulls moisture away from the body and enables perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable.
• UPF 15 sun protection.
• 4-way comfort stretch.
• Fabric: Omni-Wick 94% polyester/6% elastane Layer First Stripe jersey
- High neck collar delivers additional warmth and wind protection.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Raglan sleeves provide full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
Lining and Layers:
- Stretchy Layer First jersey features Omni-Wick moisture management to keep you more comfortable
- Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
- UPF 15 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane.
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology moves and disperses sweat away from the body for rapid evaporation
- Treated to provide UPF 15 sun protection
- UPF 15-rated protection keeps the sun off your shoulders
- Allover stripe patterning.
- Antimicrobial finish maintains freshness.
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents the accumulation of odors
- US shipments only
Add a little pizzazz to your running and hiking wardrobe with the Columbia Women's Layer First Stripe Long-Sleeve Top. However, its colorful, eye-catching striped jersey fabric is more than merely decorative; it also provides stretchy, wicking, UV-blocking, odor-fighting performance for better times on the trail.
Sierra Trading Post
Everything a great layer should be, Columbia Sportswear's Layer First Stripe shirt wicks moisture, supplies UPF 15 sun protection, and is made of soft, comfy fabric with stretch.
The Columbia Layer First Stripe shirt is made from a wicking, quick-drying jersey fabric that supplies comfortable 4-way stretch and UPF 15 sun protection. An antimicrobial finish keeps odors at bay.
Just like your nana's often requested dip, the importance of proper layering can't be overlooked. Get the protection you need when you're out and about with the Layer First™ Stripe 1/2 Zip. Nana would be pleased!
Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.