Columbia Sportswear Talus Ridge Mid OutDry -
With the Columbia Women's Talus Ridge Mid Outdry® Hiking Boot versatility is the name of the game. It has the waterproof-breathable superpowers of an Outdry® membrane so you can hike, jog, scramble, or climb in all kinds of conditions. The Talus Ridge is robust enough for light backpacking, it has the look of a beefed-up trail running shoe, the abrasion-resistant leather upper locks feet down securely and features a mid-cut ankle for serious stability. Tons of adjustability in the lacing system lets you get a perfect, customized fit on top while the Techlite® underfoot cushioning creates a comfortable, supportive bed to prevent fatigue for your hard-working feet. The substantial Omni-Grip® outsole lets you tackle wet rocks and other slippery terrain with confidence. When you need a shoe that's light enough for trail-running but rugged enough for your occasional light backpacking endeavors, the Talus Ridge has your back.
Support and Cushioning:
- This boot integrates low-profile support with the waterproof-breathable superpowers of an Outdry membrane so you can hike, jog, scramble, climb or snowshoe in all kinds of conditions.
- Full-length Techlite under foot cushioning and support midsole
- Techlite underfoot cushioning creates a comfortable, supportive bed to prevent fatigue of your hard-working feet.
- Abrasion-resistant leather, textile and welded TPU upper locks feet down securely for serious stability.
- Durable leather upper materials
- Lightweight, durable TechLite midsole provides shock absorption, support, stability and protection, and resists compression set
- Tons of adjustability in the lacing system lets you get a perfectly customized fit on top.
- Waterproof/ breathable OutDry membrane to keep feet dry
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- OutDry waterproof breathable membrane for wet-weather protection
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs designed for all-terrain traction
- Combination of leathers in the upper for great lockdown stability
- >Mid cut provides protection around ankle
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- Reinforced toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- US shipments only
- Heel and tongue pull loops for easy on-off
The Columbia Talus Ridge Mid OutDry Leather Hiking Boot is a blend of durable performance and lightweight feel. The mid cut offers extra protection and support around the ankle, while the Techlite midsole materials keep you feeling light on your feet. The Talus Ridge Boot has an Omni-Grip sole for excellent traction, and it's made with waterproof, breathable leather uppers so you stay dry and comfy.
Sierra Trading Post
When a full-fledged trek to the summit beckons, Columbia Sportswear's Talus Ridge Outdry Mid hiking boots will take you there. A robust Omni-Grip rubber outsole ensures every step is secure, and an OutDry waterproof breathable membrane keeps you going when dark clouds roll in.
One part burly boot, one part lightweight active hiker, The Talus Ridge is the ultimate in versatility.