Columbia Sportswear Saturday Trail Stretch Plaid Short -
With the Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Stretch Plaid Shorts, you can hit the trails on your weekend hikes without looking like you're on your way to a jungle safari. Wear these stylish plaid shorts during everyday activities as well as out on the trail, moving from one to the other with ease. When you're out hiking, the longer twelve-inch inseam length provides ample protection against sharp brush and rough rocks, and the UPF 15-rated fabric guards your skin against harmful rays. The breathable, moisture-wicking fabric moves sweat away from your skin and helps you maintain a comfortable body temperature, and also offers stretch for moving comfort. Mesh hand pockets improve ventilation, and you can securely carry valuable items like your car key or credit card in the zippered thigh pocket.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Two-way stretch for increased comfort.
- Mesh hand pockets and zippered security thigh pocket
- Zip cargo pocket at right side.
- Zip fly with two-snap closure.
- Two touch-fasten pockets in back
- Two front hand pockets and two rear hook-and-loop pockets.
- Active slim fit with straight leg and mid rise
- Active Fit sits at the waist and is straight through the hip and thigh.
- UPF 15 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Omni-Wick polyester and cotton stretch plain weave
Size and Dimensions:
- Gusseted inseam for active movement
- Long 12-inch inseam
- US shipments only
- Fixed waist features belt loops.
Sierra Trading Post
Columbia Sportswear's Saturday Trail Stretch plaid shorts feature Omni-Wick moisture-wicking technology, Omni-Shade UPF 15 sun protection and durable fabric with plenty of stretch to accommodate your adventure.
While your Saturday morning plans may consist of nothing more strenuous than crossing a parking lot for a stimulating cup of java, slip on this Columbia short just in case your feet end up on the trail.