Columbia Sportswear Silver Ridge II Shirt -
When girls want to hit the trail in comfort, the Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt from Columbia Sportswear offers fast-drying nylon with UPF 30 sun protection to get the job done. With the same protection as Mom and Dad, the Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt has vents to maintain a comfortable temperature and allows for easy rolling and securing of sleeves.
- Constructed of 100% nylon Summit Cloth.
- 57% recycled polyester/43% polyester mesh lining for comfort and breathability.
- Quick-dry, lightweight, soft and durable Summit Cloth nylon
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Wick technology actively breathes and pulls sweat away from your body to keep you dry and cool.
- Button-up long-sleeve style
- Two chest pockets with button-through flaps
- Multifunctional pockets.
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 provides premium protection from the sun
- Button cuffs
- US shipments only
She has shirts for so many different occasions; the Columbia Girls' Silver Ridge Shirt is the one she can wear for just about any occasion, playing outside, traveling, and heading to school on a warm spring day. The Omni-Wick mesh lining and cleverly designed vents exchange hot air for cool to keep her comfortable and dry throughout the long day. On a scorching afternoon, she can button up the sleeves and pop the sun-protection collar to keep the back of her neck covered up; the Omni-Shade fabric protects her delicate skin against UVA and UVB radiation. Sunburns should be the last concern on such a nice day.
Style, cool-wearing comfort, and protection from the sun- the Columbia Sportswear Girl's Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt is an all-season performance staple that features a lightweight, durable UPF 30 nylon fabric that pulls sweat away from skin, and a sun-shielding collar that flips up for bonus UV protection.
Sierra Trading Post
Long days outside take a comfortable turn in Columbia Sportswear's Silver Ridge II shirt, made of lightweight, moisture-wicking and quick-drying Summit Cloth with a mesh-lined back vent and UPF 30 to protect from the sun.