Columbia Sportswear Snow Flame Insulated Jacket -
The Columbia Sportswear Girl's Snow Flame Insulated Jacket will keep your little mountain princess warm and dry all day from running around in the backyard to backcountry runs. Packed with tons of features that wont burn a hole in your wallet.
First and foremost a jacket must keep you warm and dry, if it doesn't do that then the rest really doesn't seem to matter when your wet and shivering. Thankfully the Flame jacket keeps you dry with Omni-Tech, a premium waterproof and breathable protected fabric that keeps water from getting in but lets perspiration escape. Working with Omni-Tech is Omni-Heat thermal tech, or rather the shiny silver dotted liner, these silver dots reflect your body heat back to your body making it 20% warmer than other liners. Together silver dots + breathability = thermal regulation and that means you can enjoy the rest of the features this jacket has to offer.
Third most important feature in a jacket, is it cute? And yes this richly textured dobby fabric is embellished with subtle prints and fun pop details at the zip for a decidedly feminine alpine flair. The rest is just icing on the cake. A removable storm hood has a bonded brim to keep the snow off her face so she stays dry and comfortable. The snap-back powder skirt locks out wayward flakes to create a cozy cocoon of warmth.
- 100g Omni-Heat® synthetic insulation and thermal reflection ensures lightweight warmth
- The Columbia Snow Flame insulated jacket features zippered hand pockets, an internal security pocket and a goggles pocket
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Removable hood has a bonded brim to keep the snow off her face
Weather and Wind:
- Nylon dobby shell with Omni-Tech® coating and sealed seams offers reliable wind- and waterproof protection
- Adjustable outer cuff-inner comfort cuff
- Adjustable powder skirt creates a cozy cocoon of warmth and helps seal out wayward flakes
- Reflective detail
REI (2011) (closeout)
The Columbia Snow Flame insulated jacket offers a stylish profile for your winter princess, from the park to the powder to the playground.