Columbia Sportswear Ravenous Lite Trail-Running Shoes -
Enjoy ultra-lightweight performance on the trail throughout the year with the Ravenous Lite Flash Trail Running Shoes from Columbia. This shoe combines a featherlight mesh upper with a minimal internal frame and Omni-Heat reflective lining that directs your body heat back to your foot for extra warmth in cooler weather. Underneath your foot, the Techlite midsole delivers impact absorbing support, stability and protection with a 5/10 forefoot to heel offset system for a close-to-the-ground ride that provides superior stability. A forefoot nylon rock guard protects your feet from trail hazards, while the Ravenous Lite Flash's non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsole features strategically-placed lugs to grip the trail. Average weight per pair: 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: BL3822.
Techlite is a specially formulated closed cell compound that delivers impact absorbing support, stability and protection, so you can go the distance in comfort. Engineered specifically to provide superior comfort and cushioning in Columbia's high performance outdoor footwear, Techlite material is also naturally antimicrobial, odor resistant, and easy to care for. Durable, odor resistant, and shock absorbing, Techlite is an ideal material for consistent support and protection throughout a range of footwear uses.
Hold tight on any terrain with Columbia shoes sporting Omni-Grip outsoles! A multi-terrain traction system that matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments, Omni-Grip outsoles give you sure-footed confidence for any activity. With advanced traction solutions designed for trails, hiking, winter, and water, Omni-Grip shoes and boots ensure outdoor stability, no matter where your adventures take you.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue
Support and Cushioning:
- Removable cushioned insole
- Lightweight mesh uppers have a minimal internal frame for a formfitting feel; rock guards provide protection from debris on the trail
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining bounces body heat right back to your foot while still wicking and breathing for comfort
- Techlite midsole offers super-lightweight cushioning
- Shock-absorbing TechLite midsole
- Highly breathable mesh and minimal internal fame create a form-fitting feel
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip high-traction rubber outsole features a specialized lug pattern for secure grip in any conditions
- Outsoles have traction lugs strategically placed where you need grip the most
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays in toe and heel for durability
- US shipments only
- 5mm heel-to-toe drop offers a close-to-the-ground feel ideal for forefoot-strike running
- Thermal reflective Omni-Heat technology helps retain warmth
- Synthetic mudguard adds durability and weather-resistance
Staying warm during your cold-weather runs doesn't mean you have to encumber your foot with a big, heavy shoe; the Columbia Women's Ravenous Lite Flash Trail Running Shoe pulls off this feat while barely tipping the scales at five ounces. The secret is the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, which reflects body heat back to your feet; it's breathable, too so when the weather warms up, you can keep enjoying this trail runner with a minimalist, close-to-the-ground feel.
Sierra Trading Post
Stay nimble-footed on the trail with Columbia Sportswear's Ravenous Lite Flash running shoes, featuring Omni-Heat technology to help beat the chill on cold days.
REI (2012) (closeout)
The Columbia Ravenous Lite trail-running shoes offer the best of both worlds. Minimalist design and grippy outsoles provide just the right amount of flexibility and traction out on the trail.