Columbia Sportswear Bugaboot Plus XTM -
The Columbia Bugaboot Plus XTM Winter Boot will make you say "bring on the extreme cold". These tall and rugged performers can take it. The Bugaboot Plus XTM is a weather-busting winter boot, engineered with advanced technical materials for severe cold weather protection. Utilizing Omni-Heat® thermal reflective technology, they help retain your own body heat to keep you 20% warmer. Built with an extra high waterproof leather and ballistic mesh upper, this sturdy hiker keeps your feet dry in torrential downpours, while 600g of insulation and gaiter hooks provide great performance during mountain trekking or snowshoeing. The new ultralight Techlite® shell significantly reduces the overall weight of the boot to reduce fatigue and increase comfort. Internally, a molded midsole provides ultimate protection and support for extended wear, and the non-marking dual-density Omni-Grip® rubber outsole is weather sensitive so the rubber becomes harder or softer depending on conditions.
- Compression-molded TechLite midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Full-length Techlite midsole for cushion/support
- Articulated collar for added movement.
- 600g of insulation provide absolute warmth in the coldest conditions.
- 600-gram Thinsulate insulation for warmth
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof leather and ballistic mesh upper
- Comfort rated to -65°F
- Techlite shell reduces the overall weight of the boot to help reduce fatigue and increase comfort during use.
Traction and Grip:
- Non-marking, dual-density Omni-Grip rubber outsole is weather sensitive so the rubber becomes harder or softer depending on conditions.
- Weather sensitive outsole for greater traction in extreme weather conditions
- Omni-Grip outsole with dual compound lug pattern for advanced gripping
- Lace-up style
- US shipments only
- Omni-Heat reflective technology for added warmth and heat regulation
Instead of dealing with cold, soggy feet when you dig out your truck from an epic snowstorm or stomp your way through unshoveled walkways, equip yourself with the Columbia Men's Bugaboot Plus II XTM Omni-Heat Boots. The extra tall collars, waterproof leather uppers, and lightweight Techlite shells offer stellar protection against the snow while the whooping 600g insulation provides a toasty environment when the temps show your breath.
Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining throughout traps the heat in for added warmth without extra bulk. Thanks to the Techlite midsoles, these cozy winter boots provide solid comfort and cushioning and consistent support and protection. The Techlite shells also supply flexibility and are astonishingly light. To ensure solid grip on sketchy terrain, Columbia equipped the Bugaboots with full-length Omni-Grip outsoles which consist of non-marking, dual compound lug patterns for superior grip on snowy terrain.
Sierra Trading Post
Don't let severe cold stop your hunt. Columbia Sportswear Bugaboot Plus XTM boots have 600g insulation, Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology and waterproof seam-sealed leather to keep feet warm, dry and comfortable.
Packed with 600 grams of Thinsulate insulation, the Bugaboot Plus is the perfect boot for extended wear in extreme winter conditions. Waterproof leather and ballistic mesh upper offers a snug fit and unsurpassed warmth. Articulated collar design lends freedom of movement without sacrificing protection. Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology adds extra warmth and temperature regulation. Full-length Techlite shell is lightweight and flexible. Full-length Techlite midsole provides impact-absorbing cushioning, stability, and support. Full-length Omni-Grip outsole with dual compound lug pattern delivers sure-footed confidence for any winter activity. Imported.
When those crazy snow days start piling in, you'll be glad you're standing outside in a pair of the Columbia Bugaboot Plus XTM.