Columbia Sportswear Silver Ridge Pants -
On long journeys, every extra ounce starts to feel like an added five pounds in your luggage. That’s what’s so great about the Columbia Silver Ridge pant; made of durable nylon, it weighs next to nothing and packs into its own pocket so you can throw it into a day pack for extra coverage should you need it. Clean lines and a flattering fit make this versatile pant a must-have in your outdoor adventuring wardrobe arsenal. Strategic venting lets the refreshing mountain air flow over your legs to keep you comfortable and cool. Cinch the leg hems to keep debris locked out when a beautiful trail tryst turns into a bit of unexpected bushwhacking. Sweat wicks magically away from your body as the day heats up and super smart built-in sun protection means you’re covered even if you spend a blistering afternoon battling up an exposed ridgeline.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Runs small, order one size larger
- Two secure back pockets, one zip and one touch-fasten
- Front zip with two-snap closure
- One rear zip and one rear hook-and-loop pocket.
- Side pockets
- Two slit hand pockets.
- Fabric is a feather-light nylon with mini-ripstop texture
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation
- Rear venting for increased cooling.
- Waistband features interior adjustability and belt loops.
Size and Dimensions:
- Gusseted inseam for active movement
- Made in Viet Nam or Bangladesh
- Straight leg
- Roll up leg feature converts pant to a capri.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 helps protect your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- US shipments only
- Gusset for wider range of motion.
Sierra Trading Post
Columbia Sportswear's Silver Ridge pants weigh next to nothing and pack into their own pocket, so you can stash them in your luggage or backpack and not feel a thing.
See what waits around the next bend in the Silver Ridge Straight Leg Pant.