Columbia Sportswear Windward II Overshirt -
With UPF 15 sun protection and an acrylic-wool exterior that's naturally breathable and quick drying, the Columbia Sportswear Men's Windward II Overshirt is a warm work shirt that is an ideal accompaniment to outings in the cold.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists light rain and stains
- Patch chest pockets with button-through-flap closures
- Multifunctional pocket
- Acrylic-wool exterior is soft and insulating
- Shirttail hemline.
- High-pile polyester fleece lining through body
- Constructed of 90% acrylic, 10% wool
- Soft, wicking polyester tricot lining in sleeves
- Plush fleece lining delivers comfortable warmth.
- UPF 15 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Long sleeves boast adjustable button cuffs.
- US shipments only
- Straight, bias-cut back yoke.
- Full-button front closure.
Sierra Trading Post
Button up Columbia Sportswear's Windward II overshirt, and it's off into the chilly weather you go. Within the handsome plaid looks are Omni-Shield advanced repellency for mild weather resistance and cozy materials for plenty of breathable warmth.
The lined Columbia Windward Shirt has a bit more bulk than your traditional flannel. An acrylic/wool blend maintains your warmth, and when you pair the Windward with a nylon shell your inner core will be warm and happy.
Even if the closest you've come to splitting wood is putting a log on the fire, don't let that stop you from sporting this lumberjack chic overshirt from Columbia.
With SPF 15 sun protection and an acrylic-wool exterior that's naturally breathable and quick drying, this warm work shirt is an ideal accompaniment to outings in the cold.
Popular searches that include this item: