Connecticut Forest & Park East - The definitive guide to the Blue-Blazed hiking trails of eastern Connecticut, including the Metacomet and Mattabesset trails. Three-ring binder format allows you to remove unneeded sections and take along only the maps and trail descriptions that you need.
- Clear, updated trail maps created from on-the-ground GPS data
- Produced by the Connecticut Forest & Park Association
- Detailed driving directions and parking information
- Comprehensive descriptions of two dozen blue-blazed hiking trails, from Guilford to Somers and Union to Voluntown
- More than 400 miles of hiking trails in eastern Connecticut
- Paperback; 262 pages; 6.5 x 9 inches
- Engaging commentary on trail legends and lore and fascinating facts about the geology and natural history of the trails