Connelly Outlaw Ski w/ Nova/Rtp Adjustable Bindings -
Enjoy smooth, effortless carving with the wider tip and tail of the Connelly Outlaw slalom water ski. The additional surface area offers easier deep water starts, and the adjustable Nova binding accommodates a range of foot sizes.
- Single lace system lets you customize the fit to your desired firmness
- Achilles pads hold you down snug
- Floating toe rubber accommodates a variety of foot sizes
- Made in United States of America
- Aluminum drop-through fin
- Shape is wider in the tip and tail and narrower under the binding
- Added surface area improves deep water starts and allows for a slower boat speed
- Single slalom ski
- Thick EVA heel rubber wraps around your foot
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology), fiberglass wrap, high gloss PMU top, closed cell polyurethane resin core, hand tuned Acrylam base
Shaped skis have revolutionized waterskiing. The wider tip and tail combined with a traditional shape under the bindings, is a design that works well for everyone. The added surface area makes deep water starts effortless and allows for a slower boat speed. The Outlaw works great up into the 32 mph range with smoothness and effortless performance. We offer the waterski industry's only factory performance guarantee. It is that good. If you don't like it we will take it back no questions asked.