Connelly Spin Cycle Tube -
Connelly Spin Cycle 1 Rider Towable Features.
What's in the box: Connelly Spin Cycle 1 Rider Towable, Owner's Manual and Peel and Stick Repair Kit
Connelly Spin Cycle 1 Rider Towable.
If you want to enjoy your first set out on the lake or beach, but you re on a tight budget, all you need to have is the Connelly Spin Cycle 1 Rider Towable. The Spin Cycle 1 is perfect for children 13 years old and older. It features a smaller seat-hole and four fully padded handles with knuckle guards for added safety and comfort. It s designed with heavy-duty PVC bladder and durable 420-D nylon cover that show excellent longevity. With its boston valve, you can easily inflate and deflate the Spin Cycle 1. A peel and stick repair kit, and an owner s manual are also included in the package. For nonstop fun and excitement outdoors, get the Connelly Spin Cycle 1 Rider Towable.
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months for parts and 12 months for labor.
- 420D nylon cover; heavy duty PVC bladder
- 4 padded handles with knuckle guards, Boston Valve, Delrin Quick Connect fitting
- Delrin Quick Connect Fitting for Easy Hook-Ups
Weather and Wind:
- Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- Connelly's Least Expensive Tube Design for the Budget Minded Water Enthusiast
- Designed specifically for the smaller rider, with smaller seat hole and handles
- Connelly Spin Cycle 1 Rider Towable
- Designed for Smaller, Seated or Prone Rider (13 years or older)
- Owner's Manual
- 54” Diameter (deflated)
- Peel and Stick repair kit included
- No Fluff & Fold Tube, This Puppy Will Put-You-Through- the-Ringer in. on Spin Cycle in.
- Boston Valve for Fast-and-Easy Inflation/Deflation
- Single ride tube
- 1 Year Warranty
Get your spin on in the heavy-duty, single rider Spin Cycle Tube from Connelly. This toy has a nylon cover and an extra-durable PVC bladder that is filled with air through the Boston Valve so air goes in easily and stays put, keeping the tube plump for an enjoyable ride. The four padded handles have knuckle guards so you can hold on tight without killing your hands as your driver takes a wide turn or you bounce over the wake. Get out there on the Connelly Spin Cycle Tube and feel free to get a little crazy.
The Spin Cycle is our least expensive, smallest tube. Designed for a smaller rider, is easy to climb aboard and has a lot of value for the money. Not for use by kids under 13!!!