Continental Tire 650x23c Black -
Continental Grand Prix 4000 Tires.
- Utilizing new Vectran material, these tires are lighter, have increased cut resistance and keep their strength in wet conditions
Traction and Grip:
- Symmetrical tread pattern, shifted to shoulder of tire for increased traction
- Activated Silica Compound (ASC) increases the handling threshold for even safer yet faster cornering and reduces the rolling resistance
- New anti-cracking formula prevents UV light from damaging the compound and increases mileage performance
- Uses Vectran fiber which is extremely resistant to cuts and tears
- Tread wear indicators to help riders gauge the life of the tire; you won't replace it prematurely and you won't risk safety by riding beyond it's life
- Colored Grand Prix 4000 tires use updated Activated Silica Compound (ASC); All Black Grand Prix 4000 tires use Black Chili Compound
The Grand Prix 4000 works on every road surface, transforming the demands of different styles of riding and supplies extremely long-term performance.