Converse Jack Purcell LTT Ox - For those days when you want your look to stand out some without going too 'bougie, the Jack Purcell LTT Ox from Converse is the perfect way to go!
- Washed-cotton uppers with leather inserts on to, eyestay and wraparound trim for that vintage, classy worn-in look.
- Rubber-wrapped midsole for extra durability.
Lining and Layers:
- Canvas lining with a removable EVA insole for all-day comfort.
- Classic JP accents like the double-layered rubber toe box, signature smiley face, medial-side air-vent portholes and Jack Purcell heel patch.
- Traditional lace-up closure with antiqued-brass eyelets for secure fit.
This timeless shoe has gone virtually unchanged since the 1930's, but in this case change is good.
Choose from perforated patent leather upper or classic canvas—either way, this sneaker is sure to get you noticed!
Lace closure with metal eyelets.
Reinvented with a 1/2 inch thick comfort insole, lightly padded tongue and upper sock liner.
Redesigned rubber outsole for added comfort and durability.
Don't forget the Distinctive Smile™, which continues to gleam bright.