Costa Ansil 580 Plastic - Named after the most famous Bahamian bonefisherman and world record holder, Ansil Saunders, these semi-rimless sunglasses from Costa™ were built on performance.
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 plastic lenses with 8 base curve.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts an extra large fit.
Hard case included.
- Super-durable nylon frame for years of bend-free service
- All 580P lenses offered on the Ansil transmit 12% of light for comfort and protection in bright conditions
- 580 lens blocks yellow light at 580 nanometers to enhance color and reduce fatigue
- Blocks shortwave high-energy blue light to cut haze and blur for enhanced clarity
- Provides 100% polarization to completely eliminate glare
- Integral hinge for cle3an styling
- Shatter-resistant for protection from flying objects and debris
- Blocks 100% of UV light for complete protection
Costa Del Mar Sunglasses go way beyond fashion. Born of a love for the water, Costa Del Mar specializes in sunglass technology for the very harshest conditions. Designed to counter the relentless attack of glare and salt water, Costa Del Mar sunglasses are among the toughest on Earth. The Ansil is no exception. Sure, the Ansil looks great. The real beauty, however lies within the high-tech 580P lens.