Costa Ballast Sunglasses - You haven't experienced lightweight until you feel the magic of the Ballast 580 sunglasses from Costa™!
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 plastic lenses with 8 base lens curve.
Polarized lenses block out glare and offer 100% UV protection.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
Boasts a medium fit.
Hard case included.
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Durable TR-90 nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- 580 polycarbonate lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Costa 580P polycarbonate lenses are highly scratch- and impact-resistant
Whether you're exploring the Spanish fort in old San Juan or pushing off with a chartered sport fishing boat, make sure you don't miss a single detail with the Costa Del Mar Ballast Polarized Sunglasses. The rimless design combines with the scratch-resistant 580P lenses to provide an unobstructed field of vision that is free of glare both on and off the water.
You know that feeling you get when you've been wearing sunglasses all day? Well, forget it. This member of our super-light frameless collection weighs in at a feathery 16 grams. But lightweight doesn't mean fragile. TR90 nylon and polarized polycarbonate lenses make the Ballast as durable as it is comfortable.