Costa Blackfin Sunglasses -
Land a jumper without going blind from the glare on the waves thanks to the new 580P lenses of the Costa Del Mar Blackfin Polarized Sunglasses. Co-injected into these lightweight nylon frames is a grippy Hydrolite liner that holds tight no matter how hard you jostle your face while wrestling pinkfish or unloading the boat. Costa even made these expedition-ready sunglasses a little wider so the sun will be hard-pressed to sneak into your peripheral vision should you leave the water and decide to join the flat-landers for a quick hike into the mountains.
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
When you're a big timer out on the water like yourself, you've got to have a solid performance frame. Blackfin from Costa™ is your biggest catch!
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 plastic lenses with 8 base curve.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts a large fit.
Hard case included.
You might have gallons of brine in your face and 600 pounds on your hook, but these glasses still won’t slip. The Hydrolite® co-injected lining takes care of that, and the flexible frame means serious comfort. Blackfin pushes the edge in sunglass performance—so you can push it everywhere else.