Costa Caballito Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 580 Polycarbonate Lens -
Survey untouched waters while wearing the Costa Del Mar Caballito Polarized Sunglasses, and you’ll discover a whole other level of visual clarity thanks to the new 580P polycarbonate lenses. Even under the harsh, mid-day sun, these retro-style shades block out harmful UV rays, cut through distracting yellow light, and provide a level of unmatched contrast. Toss on this workhorse of the Costa Voyager series and relax your eyes while you hop a plane or toss a line into the great blue yonder.
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- A C-Wall lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in their Florida headquarters here in the United States