Costa Cayan 580 Plastic - Pronounced KIE-an, these unique sunglasses were inspired by the Lucayans − the Native Americans that lived in the Bahamas at the time of Columbus. Just like them, these Costa™ shades can handle just about any element thrown at them.
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 plastic lenses with 8 base curve.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Silicone nose pads provide all day comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts an extra large fit.
Hard case included.
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Durable TR-90 nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- Costa 580P polycarbonate lenses are highly scratch and impact resistant
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
With their rimless design and slender frame, the Costa Del Mar Cayan Polarized Sunglasses merge an unobstructed field of vision with the enhanced clarity and glare-free performance of Costa 580P lenses. The tough nylon construction provides the minimalist frames with durability while the Hydrolite rubber pads ensure a comfortable non-slip hold.