Costa Conch 580 Plastic -
You slide on the Costa Del Mar Conch 580P Polarized Sunglasses and push off from the dock just as the sun rises. Sure you're on vacation, but the time you spend trolling for marlin is pure business, and the glare-free vision provided by the 580P lenses was designed for the task. Later in the day, when the sun drops in the sky and the hotel chef is preparing your haul, you wear the same shades, because they were also designed to attract a different kind of catch.
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Polycarbonate material offers clarity along with scratch- and impact-resistance
- Monel alloy frames are incredibly durable and corrosion resistant
- C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, and sweat or oils
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
These Costa™ sunglasses are just as tasty as that Bahamian grub!
Monel® metal frame for durability.
580 plastic lenses with 8 base curve.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Silicone nose pads provide all day comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts a large fit.
Hard case included.