Costa Corbina 580 Plastic - Stay sharp and oh so fresh with the stylish and aggressive Corbina 580 shades from Costa™.
Co-molded nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 plastic lenses with 8 base curve.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for all day, grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts a large fit.
Hard case included.
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
Big, bad, glare-fighting shades like the Costa Del Mar Corbina Polarized Sunglasses always beg the question: can I try those on? Maybe it's the burly styling or wide, contrasty 580P lenses? Could it be the non-slip Hydrolite arm and nose pads or perhaps the tough, lightweight construction? No matter what causes your outdoor buddies to geek out, you're sitting pretty with eyewear ready for mountain vistas or glaring oceanic views.
Sharper angles, wide temples and no-slip Hydrolite construction make these new frames instant classics. And the co-molded frame design offesr up the perfect balance between modern style and aggressiveness. 580P Plastic lenses repel water and oils, and block yellow light.