Costa Cut 580 Plastic - When you want to take a break from wreaking major havoc, relax with the cool style of the Cut 580 sunglasses from Costa™.
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 plastic lenses with 6 base lens curve.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort.
Costa logo hit at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts a large fit.
Hard case included.
- Durable TR-90 Nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Patented Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
The 580 and Lightwave technologies in the Costa Del Mar Cut Polarized Sunglasses deliver exceptional quality of vision in a thinner, lighter glass lens. Add to that glare-cutting polarization, and your eyes literally have it made in the shade. A highly durable and lightweight TR-90 nylon frame with Hydrolite rubber and stainless steel hinges provide super-strong, fine-fitting, and comfortably secure protection.