Costa Grand Catalina 580 Plastic - Make sure to swoop up a pair of the popular Grand Catalina sunglasses from Costa®. They won't be around for long!
580 plastic lenses with 6 base curve.
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
Stainless steel spring hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Hard case included.
- Durable TR-90 Nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- Polycarbonate material offers clarity along with scratch and impact resistance
- Wire core temples provide stability, durability, and easily adjust for a snug fit
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, and sweat or oils
Costa Del Mar's best-selling frame, the vintage-model Grand Catalina Polarized Sunglasses, is back. The 580P polycarbonate lenses cut glare so you won't miss any of the action above or below the water, and the Hydrolite rubber injected into the frames ensures a slip-free fit whether you're at the beach, out on the water, or downtown. Snatch 'em up while you can—after 2013, they're going back into Costa's archives.