Costa Grand Isle Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 580 Polycarbonate Lens -
Whether you visit Grand Isle for the fishing, history, or beaches, you'll enjoy this Louisiana landmark all the more when you wear the Costa Del Mar Grand Isle Polarized Sunglasses with 580P polycarbonate lenses. Full polarization of the lightweight lenses means your eyes aren't bothered by glare off the Gulf waters, and Costa's 580 light-filtering technology lets you enjoy incredible contrast and clarity as you fish or take in the sights.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant Monel frame stands up to repeated exposure to salt water
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating repels water, oil, and dust, and resists scratching
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate lenses exceed all impact standards