Costa Inlet 580 Plastic - Fish the very best with the sleek style of the Inlet 580 sunglasses from Costa™!
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 plastic lenses with 8 base curve.
Stainless steel spring hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts a medium fit.
Hard case included.
- Co-injected construction combines the benefit of a lightweight, durable nylon frame with the non-slip grip of Hydrolite rubber inside the nose bridge
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- 580 lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and resist scratching
- Patented Lightwave glass lens is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass so you get the scratch-resistance and durability without excess weight
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
Costa Del Mar went a step further with the Women's Inlet Polarized Sunglasses and used its crystal-clear and ultra-thin Lightwave glass lens to make these shades better than ever. The frames feature a subtle curvature designed to fit a woman's face comfortably, and the polarized lens coating takes the blinding glare away from highly reflective surfaces like the ocean or the lake. Slip on the Inlet sunglasses and treat yourself to a little optical luxury.