Costa Man O War Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 580 Polycarbonate Lens -
Few other namesakes imply such fiercely powerful protection as the Costa Del Mar Man O War Polarized Sunglasses. In the face of unrelenting sun, spray, or sand, the polarized lenses of these massive shades cut through glare and shield your eyes from the elements. Removable side shields keep inclement weather from creeping in behind the flexible and lightweight frames, and Hydrolite nose and arm padding creates a comfortable, secure fit. No matter what nature throws at you, these rugged frames with integrated hinges can take a thrashing from the beach to the boat.
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'