Costa Manteo 580 Plastic - Protect the peeps with the stylish Manteo sunglasses from Costa™.
Lightweight Monel® frames are corrosion-resistant and up for any challenge!
Durable polycarbonate lenses repel water and oils for a clear view all day long.
Co-injected arms are made of a tough nylon and Hydrolite™ fused together to make it durable.
580 Technology eliminates glare from yellow light while boosting red and greens resulting in richer colors and sharper contrast.
Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Adjustable silicone nose pads for the perfect fit.
Costa™ logo at temple.
100% UVA, B, C protection.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant Monel frame stands up to repeated exposure to salt water
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate lenses exceed all impact standards
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating repels water, oil, and dust, and resists scratching
Whether you head out to the Outer Banks beaches or into town for an arts festival, you’ll enjoy the outing all the more when you sport the Costa Del Mar Manteo Polarized Sunglasses with 580P polycarbonate lenses. By the water, the full polarization and 580 technology offer eye-saving protection and incredible clarity; in town, the Manteo’s classy wrap-around style will turn heads as you make your way through the crowded streets.