Costa Saltbreak 580 Plastic - Make a mad dash for the sea with the Saltbreak 580 sunglasses from Costa™!
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 plastic lenses with 8 base curve.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts a large fit.
Hard case included.
- Co-injected construction combines the benefit of a lightweight, durable nylon frame with the non-slip grip of Hydrolite rubber on the temple arms
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and resist scratching
- 580 lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate lenses meet industry impact standards
You need a new look for 2013, and the Costa Del Mar Saltbreak Polarized Sunglasses are just the answer. The frame features a smooth and simple style, polarized lenses drastically reduce glare from the water and other highly reflective surfaces, and the rubberized temple arms feel nice and comfortable against your ears. Grab these sunglasses for boating, fishing, riding your bike, or simply kicking back on the sand while you nap in the sun.