Costa Saltbreak 580 Mirror Glass - Turn head with the eye-catching style of the Saltbreak 580 sunglasses from Costa™!
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 mirror glass lenses with 8 base curve.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts a large fit.
Hard case included.
- Co-injected construction combines the benefit of a lightweight, durable nylon frame with the non-slip grip of Hydrolite rubber on the temple arms
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape even with heavy use
- 580G lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Lightwave glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass lenses so you get optical clarity and scratch-resistance at a weight that won't squash your nose
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and to resist scratching
You might feel blinded by the light now, but after you slip on the Costa Del Mar Saltbreak Polarized Sunglasses, it's smooth sailing all the way to sunset. New for 2013, these shades features glass lenses for top-shelf optical clarity, rubber temple padding for comfort, and a polarized lens coating that drastically reduces glare. Slide on the Saltbreak sunglasses for boating, fishing, chilling on the beach, or traveling during the summer.