Costa Saltbreak Sunglasses Black -
You want the Costa Del Mar Saltbreak Blackout Polarized Sunglasses because these shades know how to party when it's insanely bright outside. Smooth frame lines make for a clean look, glass lenses mean precise and crystal-clear optical performance, and a polarized lens treatment practically eliminates blinding glare from the water or other highly reflective surfaces. How you lived without these shades is a mystery.
- Co-injected construction combines the benefit of a lightweight, durable nylon frame with the non-slip grip of Hydrolite rubber on the temple arms
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and resist scratching
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- 580G lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Patented Lightwave glass lens is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass so you get scratch-resistance and clarity without a ton of weight
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
Simple, hard-working sunglasses with features anglers appreciate. Rugged, co-injected nylon frames with sturdy integral hinges for an uncomplicated look. Megol rubber nose pads and temple tips help keep them on your face when the action heats up. Polarized 580G™ glass lenses block yellow light and cut glare so you can see where the fish are. Matte Black frames with Blue Mirror lenses.