Costa South Point Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 580 Polycarbonate Lens -
Whether you’re piloting a plane, racing motorcycle, or merely driving a 1997 economy subcompact, the Costa Del Mar South Point Polarized Sunglasses with 580 polycarbonate lenses give you unbeatable aviator style and exceptional performance. Glare-reducing polarization combines with 580 lens technology to offer the visual acuity you need to navigate tricky courses and tight parking spots.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant Monel frame stands up to repeated exposure to salt water
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating repels water, oil, and dust, and resists scratching
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- Lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses exceed all impact standards
- 580 lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition