Costa Tippet Polarized Sunglasses - Costa 580 Polycarbonate Lens -
There's no law that says that technical sport sunglasses suitable for fishing or boating have to be so ugly that your grandpa would be embarrassed to be seen in them. Case in point: the Costa Del Mar Tippet Polarized Sunglasses with 580P polycarbonate lenses. Sure, with the 580 lens, you may be able to spot fish before they even have a notion to bite, and you will be completely unfazed by glare blazing off the surface of the water thanks to the polarization. At the end of the day, though, you won’t have to switch to a pair of fashion glasses for a spin around the marina. The Tippet’s contemporary oversized look is right at home among the multi-million-dollar yachts and the millionaires driving them.
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating repels water, oil, and dust, and resists scratching
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate lenses exceed all impact standards
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition