Costa Tuna Alley 580 Glass - With the Costa™ Tuna Alley 580 sunglasses it won't be hard to spot what you've been searching for all along.
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 glass lenses with 8 base curve.
Costa's signature three-hole venting system for optimum coolness.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for all day, grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts a large fit.
Hard case included.
- Stainless steel hinges flex and resist corrosion to maintain their shape and fit
- Durable TR-90 nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- Patented Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
You'll take both substance and style, because with the strong, protective, and stylish Costa Del Mar Tuna Alley Polarized Sunglasses you don't have to choose one or the other. And with lightweight, durable, vision-enhancing polarization, you can feel justifiably pragmatic; you can't help it that you look so good.