Costa Tuna Alley 580 Plastic - With the Costa™ Tuna Alley 580 sunglasses it won't be hard to spot what you've been searching for all along.
Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
580 plastic lenses with 8 base curve.
Costa's signature three-hole venting system for optimum coolness.
Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
Hydrolite nose pads for all day, grippy comfort.
Costa logo detail at temples.
100% UV protection.
Boasts a large fit.
Hard case included.
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit
- Durable TR-90 nylon frames are injected with Hydrolite rubber for a comfortable fit and a non-slip hold
- Costa 580P polycarbonate lenses are highly scratch and impact resistant
- 580 technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition, while polarization cuts glare
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
Costa Del Mar was founded by four fishermen who realized they needed greater performance from their eye wear, and the new Tuna Alley Polarized Sunglasses are the latest embodiment of that initial realization. The highly impact and scratch resistant 580P lenses cut glare and boost clarity so you can spot the birds diving on feed fish while the Hydrolite injected frames provide a non-slip hold and a comfortable fit.