Costa Zane Sunglasses with Costa 580 Plastic Lenses -
Named after one of the world’s most prolific fisheries—the Zane Grey Reef—the Zane Polarized Sunglasses from Costa Del Mar work to keep your eyes swathed in protection as you work to reel in the big one.
- Previously 580 lens technology was only available in glass and now 580P offers the impact-resistance and reduced weight of a polycarbonate material with the same clarity
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in their Florida headquarters here in the United States
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- The Zane comes with Hydrolite temples that hold tighter the more you sweat—because the last thing you need is for your glasses to fall off into the ocean
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, and sweat or oils
They take their name from the Zane Grey reef, one of the most prolific fisheries in the world. And they're ready to go as soon as you are with co-molded hydrolite temples that hold tighter the more you sweat. Sleek styling in a hardcore frame, that's what you get with Zane.